Child Support

Andrew was the former Child Support Prosecutor for Onslow County.  That combined with his twenty-three (23) years of handling child support cases, gives Andrew the knowledge needed to handle your child support matter, whether it be helping the residential parent establish child support, move to increase child support, or bring to court the absent parent who is not paying child support.  And on the other side of the coin, Andrew can help insure you are paying the correct amount of child support, and not too much, move to decrease child support for an involuntary reduction of income, or help set an arrears payment to clear out some back child support.

*Free Consult*